How to manage Opportunities Fields & Layout?
1. Go to CRM Menu -> Sales -> Opportunities Menu.
2. Click Customize button in the top right. and Click Opportunities Fields & Layout Menu.
3. Click Add Block button and add block popup.
4. Provide label in Block Name and select a block from Add After drop-down to place next to the selected block.
5. Click Save button.
6. Click + Add field button and Open Create custom field popup.
=> Select Field Type : Select the database field type (You can never change or delete this column)
=> Label Name : Form field name add (You can never change or delete this column)
=> Length : Set a Length (You can never change or delete this column)
=> Default Value : Default value for the custom field.
=> Mandatory Field : Field compulsory fill up
=> Key Field View : When you enable Header in the Layouts & Fields, the field column is visible in the list view.
=> Header View : And if Key field is enabled, the field is visible in the Summary view of the record.
=> Mass Edit : Mass Edit feature allows a user to change the values in multiple fields of multiple records directly from the listview.
7. Click Save button.
How to add custom block in Opportunities Form?
How to add my own block in Form?